- It is pH neutral (non-acidic).
- It has an optimized fluoride delivery system to promote re-hardening of acid softened enamel and make it more resistant to acid.
- It contains the maximum strength FDA-approved sensitivity ingredient (5% potassium nitrate) to help relieve and protect against tooth sensitivity
- ProNamel® iso-active® penetrates into hard-to-reach places around your mouth, surrounding your enamel with protection from effects of acid erosion.
- ProNamel® is the #1 dentist recommended Brand for protection against the effects of acid erosion.
Brushing at least twice a day with ProNamel® toothpaste can help strengthen your tooth enamel and keep your teeth as healthy and beautiful as they can be. ProNamel® toothpaste can re-harden your acid softened tooth enamel and help to protect it from further damage from the effects of acid erosion.
You can learn more about ProNamel® toothpaste and the effects of acid erosion on our FAQs page.
back to top