Pronamel® Strong & Bright Enamel Extra Fresh

Buy now
Get a coupon

Pronamel® Strong & Bright Enamel Extra Fresh

Twice daily brushing helps to:

  • Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
  • Strengthen and reharden enamel
  • Polish away stains for whiter teeth*
  • Freshen breath
  • Provide cavity protection
  • Maintain healthy teeth
  • Provide sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection

Acids in everyday diets can weaken tooth enamel, leaving teeth looking dull and yellow and more susceptible to damage. Many whitening toothpastes contain ingredients which can damage acid-weakened enamel. Pronamel® Strong & Bright, with its dual action formulation, delivers fluoride to actively help strengthen your enamel while polishing away stains for brighter, whiter teeth. Strong looks good on you..

*vs. Pronamel® Daily Protection

The Development of Strong and Bright

Learn more about the benefits of Strong & Bright for strong, healthy enamel.

Reviews
Loading ...
Failed to load data.

Show product detailsHide product details

Active ingredients

Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride

Inactive ingredients

Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide

Directions

Adults and children 12 years of age and older:

  • Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
  • Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.

Children under 12 years of age:

  • Consult a dentist or doctor.

Warnings

When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.

Stop use and ask a dentist if:

  • Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
  • Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.

Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.