Pronamel® Daily Protection

Buy now
Get a coupon

Pronamel® Daily Protection

Twice daily brushing helps to:

  • Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
  • Strengthen and reharden enamel
  • Freshen breath
  • Provide cavity protection
  • Maintain healthy teeth
  • Provide sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection

Acids in your diet can dissolve minerals from your teeth, softening its protective enamel surface and making it more susceptible to wear. Pronamel® Daily Protection toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid wear*. It actively strengthens weakened enamel and provides effective cavity protection to fight off the acids in everyday foods. Its minty taste helps freshen your breath and leaves a clean feeling in your mouth. Be Strong for the day ahead with Pronamel®.

*With twice daily brushing

Help Strengthen your Enamel with Pronamel Toothpaste

Pronamel toothpastes help strengthen and protect your enamel.

Reviews
Loading ...
Failed to load data.

Show product detailsHide product details

Active ingredients

Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride

Inactive ingredients

Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide

Directions

Adults and children 12 years of age and older:

  • Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
  • Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.

Children under 12 years of age:

  • Consult a dentist or doctor.

Warnings

When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.

Stop use and ask a dentist if:

  • The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
  • Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.

Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.