Twice daily brushing helps to:
- Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
- Restore natural whiteness
- Clean effectively and freshen breath
- Provide cavity protection
- Maintain healthy teeth
- Provide sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection
Even healthy teeth can be affected by acid erosion caused by everyday foods and drinks. Pronamel® Multi-Action toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid wear and actively strengthens weakened enamel.* It helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth and leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth. Be Strong for the day ahead with Pronamel®.
*With twice daily brushing
Help Strengthen your Enamel with Pronamel Toothpaste
Pronamel toothpastes help strengthen and protect your enamel.
Show product detailsHide product details
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.