Pronamel® Intensive Enamel Repair Extra Fresh

Buy now
Get a coupon

Pronamel® Intensive Enamel Repair Extra Fresh

Twice daily brushing helps to:

  • Actively repair acid-weakened enamel
  • Protect against the effects of acid erosion
  • Keep teeth healthy
  • Freshen breath
  • Provide extra fresh taste
  • Provide sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection

Acids in your diet can weaken tooth enamel over time, exposing a dull yellow layer and making it more susceptible to further damage. While any toothpaste containing fluoride helps prevent this erosion, Intensive Enamel Repair, Pronamel’s most advanced enamel care formulation, is proven to help actively repair acid-weakened enamel and protect teeth from future acid erosion. It works by locking in repairing minerals that absorb deep into the surface structure of enamel to help repair microdamage and rebuild enamel strength, leaving your teeth stronger and more protected.

PRONAMEL® ACTIVELY REPAIRS ACID-WEAKENED ENAMEL

LOCKS IN MINERALS AND PROTECTS FROM DIETARY ACIDS

FOR STRONG HEALTHY TEETH

Reviews
Loading ...
Failed to load data.

Show product detailsHide product details

Active ingredients

Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride

Inactive ingredients

Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, sodium lactate, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium hydroxide

Directions

Adults and children 12 years of age and older:

  • Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
  • Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.

Children under 12 years of age:

  • Consult a dentist or doctor.

Warnings

When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.

Stop use and ask a dentist if:

  • The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
  • Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.

Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.